Wednesday, March 11, 2009

well

i haven't been on in a while..
so i guess i should update you?
ok, my pleasure! :P
soo i haven't been cutting mysdelf much any more
and me and frankie are talking more soo that's good
and andrea doesn't talk anymore? oh well :P
haha and ilse's the same OMG! ilse and i were in science class
and she was on the hover board and it was hilarious!
she was like screaming down the hallway!
and then i started laughing my ass off!
it was hilarious! ugh my dog is soo annoying i just want to beat his ass
and speaking of beating! i want to beat the fuck out
of and i don't care what the fuck she does to me cause she fucking stole and that's not
fucking right and she said she rich/ middle class
and if she's soo middle class and why the fuck did she steal my clothes?!!?
god she needs to get a life! i fucking swear she doesn't even know how to steal
WHAT THE FUCK!!!
SHE HAS FUCKING PROBLEMS! AND SHE TELLS ME THAT I HAVR FUCKING PROBLEMS!!
FUCK HER TO FUCKING HELL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment