Wednesday, March 4, 2009

soo today i feel really bad i'm wearing reegans jacket and stuff if feels soo weird and i smells weird too but it's ok and suff soo i still feeel weird about dressing out and stuf tomorrow i guess i could act like i was sick :/ but thaqt's lying why am i lying soo much!?!? this is soo fucking crazy i hate lying i'm doing a sin and stuff it's bad to lie but i guess i don't care any more i still hate my family for fighting and not increaseing the peace and my sister for having weird problems and i HATE cameron for terlling me i have mental issues fuck him i wish he would go to hell [not really..] but yeah and i CANNOT belive that marlene actually did it, it's soo weird wearing to school but at least the stuff is healing and stuff ok soo yeah my leg itches for some stupid reason, found out in math class it's weird and the answer shit if cool i only got one postive answer all the other ones are fuck like 'you need to see a therapist' it's soo fucking retarded and i still love franky for getting me and stuff he's soo awesome but idk if he knows how to say my name ://
crap! i'm bored lol i don't what else to talk about ummm.. let me think OMG!! kristin is preggers maybe lol god it's soo fucking stupid thought but i sound like a nun lol omg wtf!?!?! i'm soo fucking weird.. oh whelps
-the weird kid :B

No comments:

Post a Comment