Tuesday, March 3, 2009

today sucked

ok i told every body i knew and that sucked i'm thinking of fasting for a week but i don't think i can bring myself to do it and i'm trying to do better but ehh..it's pretty weird to do one thing and do the opposite the next and then to today i read this book it was soo sad i actually cried in the testing room lol oh yeah.. i had the task today, it was okay :/ i think i made a 2 or something but idk still ahh my arm burn for the other day, it pretty
much sucks like a tampon and today i borrowed a book from aaron
god he's soo cute :] he's soo awesome a nice and sweet but today i just think i'm gonna
think about him the whole night i guess [ i have that warmy feeling in side me right now]
ahh,.. oh yeah marlene took my razor away from me :/
i don't know how i'm gonna hide it rom the whole world
but i pretty much hate telling people but i don't want them
to find out the hard way, and WTF! my mom just left for some fucking reason
god i sometime i wish my dad had coustody over me i really just hate that i think that but my mom's been complicated for a while umm.. what else?
oh yeah i told ilse and she almost cried but for another reason
but yeah i hate what i did and i regret it,.. who am i kidding i love it i wanna do it again
but marlene has the life destructer ahh i'm getting fatter and fatter but the second
i just wrote a thingy down and i really just hate it lol but yeah i am fat :P
fuck i hate my aunt and my whole family i think i love frankie for
understanding me and stuff but sometimes i think i'm like betraying myself and my other friends for him, i wanna tell him but i think he's gonna go beserk ahh my life is fucked up

No comments:

Post a Comment